Saturday, February 07, 2009

Create a Realationship with Q Dimensy

We all live in a world of numbers. Everything is in numbers; our names, our dates of birth, our souls, our signatures, our properties such as our vehicles and our homes. Man's fate was written on the day he was born at a time when planets are aligned in a particular formation in orbit. The effect and influence of the other planets to the inhabitants of planet Earth had been proven and the positioning of the planets had been used as the basis of calculations since time incognito. These planets were converted and associated with numbers and their position and formations in orbit made it possible to be calculated and interpreted as personality and character traits of thise born at the same time when the planets are at a particular position and formation.
...to be continue...

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm also a user of Q dimensy, have the changes occur for you yet? Ermm, for my case the person said I have to wait until 2nd of april 2009. Ya I know I still have to wait until that day,but there's a lot of doubt in me, dont know whether the Q dimensy is true or not. If there's a change, what's the change? Will the environment or people around you treat you differently? or it's really your thinking has change? Can you tell me please? Thank you ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry coz i'm not updating this blog. really busy.. i met master last 2 week. he really excited and happy with what i'm doing here and in facebook. i'll update more info..by the way..can u please give me your name?? i have practiced qdimensy since 2004. it's really change myself, my life and my future..i'm really happy now and i honestly recommend Q Dimensy to all my friends and others...what ur D.O.B? why should u waiting so long to sign back??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your reply : ) is the master u met named Dvijay ? my name is min sei huei, born 27.12.1989, can u tell me how ur life has improve? & what my name and D.O.B symbolizes? thanks ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry for late reply..i'm so busy...i'll update this blog a.s.a.p. can u give me ur email..so i'll post your detail of profile there..tq

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks = ) my email is pearl5@live.com, thanks again : )

    ReplyDelete